According to Vedic Astrology, Pitra Dosh occurs when Sun and Moon is affected with Rahu and Ketu. Pitra Dosh Yoga is formed when Rahu and Ketu are with any of the planet and are placed in the 6th, 8th and 12th house. This house is also known as the house of Father and Pitra. Basically Pitra Dosh is formed or occurred due to the bad Karma of an individual or an individual does not follow the concept of Shradh properly. This is not a good symbol for an Indian people and considered as very inauspicious. According to the Brahma Purana, on the eve of Krishna Paksha of Ashwani month, Lord Yamaraj grants freedom to all the souls (ancestors) so that they can accept food and offerings made by their children. It is believed that if the descendents does not follow the rituals of shradh properly during pitra paksh caused the pitra dosh. Basically if you do not follow the proper instructions during shradh it will make your ancestors angry and it will give you the adverse affect and consequences you have to bear.
The various impact of Pitra Dosh are:-
• Problems in conceiving, repeated miscarriage etc.
• Native’s children do not perform well in studies and can get addicted to drugs, alcohol etc.
• Children of the family may suffer from physical and mental disabilities.
• Sudden accidents and death in the family.
• Various mishappening can also occur such as robbery, fire etc.
So we have to be very careful while performing the Shradh ritual and with the bottom of our heart so that our ancestors will be happy and satisfied with our gratitude so that the Pitra Dosh does not occur in our horoscope. This Pitra Dosh Nivaran puja nullifies all the issues that may arise due to Pitra Dosh.
Benefits of Pitra Dosh Nivaran Puja are:-
• It will prevent any ill effects that may seriously harm the person and their progeny.
• Financial Stability
• It can prevent deaths and sudden life threatening accidents that may affect the individual and his family.
• Bring harmony at home.
• It will ensure a happy and prosperous life for the individual.
So if Pitra dosh occur in your life due to lack of attention of shradh ritual and you don’t know how to deal with it and tackle this problem than the best option you can adopt to minimize the negative effect of pitra dosh is Pitra dosh Nivaran puja. This is the best solution for your problem.
Remedies for Pitra Dosh are:-
• Shraddha and Tarpan is the best way to get rid of this Dosh.
• You should put a photo of his late relatives on the south wall of the house and put a necklace on it and praise him daily. By getting blessings from them, one gets freedom from this Dosh.
• Read the Gajendra Moksha chapter of Srimad Bhagwat in the house.
• Offer milk on peepal on every Chaturdashi (one day before Amavasya and Poornima).
• Donate to the temple or to Brahmins for their peace of ancestors.
• Feed black dogs big with urad flour every Saturday.
Pitru Dosh Nivaran Mantra
|| Om Pitrabhyah devatabhyah mahayogibhyech cha,
Namah sawaha swadhyaye cha nityamev namah ||
You can take the blessing of your pitra by performing Pitra Dosh Nivaran puja. This puja will be perform by our well-versed priest in temple. so you can book the puja through the button book now.